The “focaccette” (a diminutive of focaccia) offer a taste paradise, as prepared by Marco Visciola of the Il Marin restaurant in Genoa: this is as good as it gets in terms of seasonality, freshness and local flavors.
In our assortment of focaccette we have both simple and more refined pairings which are sure to surprise and enchant:
- anchovies, fiordilatte, tomatoes and oregano
- octopus, capers, olives and lemon mayonnaise
- Cuttlefish lardo and peas
- bottarga and onions
To pair, we have rosé wines from across Italy:
- Barbera rosé by Cascina Gilli, Castelnuovo Don Bosco (Asti)
- Cicala rosé by Cantina Felline, Manduria (Taranto)
- il rosa by Tenuta San Francesco, Tramonti (Salerno)
- Bardolino by Cantina Le Fraghe (Verona)
The Taste Workshops of Slow Fish return to Genoa! Don’t miss this chance to learn through tasting. Seats are limited in order to allow our guests to enjoy themselves in safety and security. You can buy tickets now and until June 30 — or a little earlier for the preview events. Any remaining places will be on sale at the Event Reception during the days of the event. The location will be communicated as soon as it is finalized.
Ph. iStock Photo by Getty Images | sko
Event languages: IT
Piazza della Vittoria - Genova (Italy)