If we say “fish preserve” the first thing that comes to mind for us is tuna in oil. But the panorama is wide indeed, and production isn’t limited to coastal regions, but everywhere where there are lakes, rives and lagoons.
Our Giro d’Italia progresses from north to south, pairing seafood preserves with typical wines of the same regions:
- Piedmont: Ceresole d’Alba Tench & Timorasso La Colombera
- Trentino Alto Adige: Trout & Riesling by Abbazia di Novacella
- Marche: Portonovo Wild Mussels & Verdicchio by Umani Ronchi
- Campania: Menaica Anchovies & Cupo di Pietracupa
- Sicily: Lampedusa Salted Round Sardinella & Etna Eruzione Planeta
The Taste Workshops of Slow Fish return to Genoa! Don’t miss this chance to learn through tasting. Seats are limited in order to allow our guests to enjoy themselves in safety and security. You can buy tickets now and until June 30 — or a little earlier for the preview events. Any remaining places will be on sale at the Event Reception during the days of the event. The location will be communicated as soon as it is finalized.
Ph. iStock Photo by Getty Images | UsTwoproject
Event languages: IT
Piazza della Vittoria - Genova (Italy)