The Mediterranean basin is the protagonist of this project which focuses on multiculturalism, biodiversity, the experiences of women and men whose lives have shaped our history as inhabitants of this enormous ecosystem.
Marco Visciola, resident chef at Il Marin, is joined by Marco Ambrosini of 28 posti bistrot in his splendid restaurant above the Porto Antico of Genoa. Ambrosini is from Milan, and is one of the chefs of the Collettivo Mediterraneo. The fundamental principles of the collective are sharing, dialog and exchange. The Collettivo Mediterraneo is a project of social and cultural inclusion and an active voice in the global debate on food.
- Grilled tomato and anchovies with black truffles and aromatic herbs
- Raw croaker tail with tomato seeds and fig-leaf oil
- Calamarata pasta by Pastificio Di Martino with snails and shiso oil
- Onion cooked in salt, fish skin sauce, chopped mussels and cliffside plants (rock samphire, glasswort)
- Croaker, almond tzatziki with crookneck pumpkin
- Fiordilatte bottarga with apricots
Wine – Selected by the Wine Bank, Pollenzo
- Metodo Classico Pas Dosè ‘Cuvée Novecento’ 2010, Contratto, Canelli (Asti)
- Friuli Colli Orientali Friulano DOC, Vigne Cinquant’anni 2019, Le Vigne di Zamò, Rosazzo (Udine)
- Valpollicella DOC 2019, Brigaldara, San Pietro in Cariano (Verona)
- Moscato d’Asti Canelli DOCG 2020, L’Armangia, Canelli (Asti)
Water: San Bernardo | Coffee: Caffè Vergnano
The Dinner Dates return to Genoa from July 1 to 4! Places are limited to guarantee social distancing. Book yours now and dive into a sea of new knowledge! The menu will available soon, but we can already promise you a magical evening! Any unsold places will be available to buy from the Event Reception in Genoa from July 1 to 4.
Ph. iStock Photo by Getty Images | Damocean
Event languages: IT
Calata Cattaneo, 15 - Genova (Italy)