The kitchen staff of Slow Food Ravenna with chef Pierangelo Orselli organizes a seafood dinner focusing on wild mussels and the products of the Ravenna Lagoon.
The wetlands here are the brackish lagoons around Ravenna, with limited inflows of freshwater and amaranth family plants. In 1981 the lagoons were included in the Ramsar list of Wetlands of International Importance, and form part of the Po Delta. The waters flow towards the Adriatic Sea, where numerous hunting cabins and fishing spots along the banks bear witness to an ancient and local gastronomic culture.
- Grey mullet carpaccio with marjorana and lemon verbena
- Littleneck clams in marinara sauce
- Wild mussels from the Ravenna Lagoon in marinara sauce
- Strichetti egg pasta with grass goby
- Eel broth
- Fried sand shrimp
- Romagnolo doughnut
Wine – Selected by the Franciacorta Consortium of Erbusco (Brescia)
- Franciacorta Brut Ferghettina
- Franciacorta Satèn ’61 Guido Berlucchi
- Franciacorta Extra Brut Monte Alto
- Franciacorta Pas Dosé Rosé Parosé ’15 Mosnel
Water: San Bernardo | Coffee: Caffè Vergnano
The Dinner Dates return to Genoa from July 1 to 4! Places are limited to guarantee social distancing. Book yours now and dive into a sea of new knowledge! Any unsold places will be available to buy from the Event Reception in Genoa from July 1 to 4.
Ph. Unsplash | Francesco Luca Labianca
Event languages: IT
Calata Cattaneo, 15 - Genova (Italy)